Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

Jeff and I had a wonderful Christmas!  We were in Lehi this year, which was my first year with his family!  I was excited to be able to experience Christmas the way he did growing up and to share in their traditions.  


Some of their traditions included: 
A big nice meal Christmas Eve...
Opening one present of pajamas on Christmas Eve...




Putting their stockings outside their door for Santa to fill- which everyone gets to open and go through whenever they wake up while waiting for everyone else to wake up...
(Jeff and I had filled each others stockings already, so Santa's helper used these boots instead... It was really fun for me to wake up to them.) 


 (Our stockings I made last week!)


 

Lining up on the stairs by age...



Then breaking through the barrier Santa made blocking the family room.  



We had a very fun and fortunate Christmas!  I think pictures say more than words in this case...




All the kids went in together for a gift for the parents this year.  This is the gift they opened... (Notice Jeff's dad's face, trying to be excited about a box of firewood...)




"Wow, it really is firewood..."




Ta da!  Outdoor patio firepit!





This was Jeff and I's big gift to ourselves, which I'm pretty dang excited about... our new camera!  Wahoo!



We had an awesome Christmas, and loved sleeping and hanging out in Lehi all weekend, and are glad the holidays aren't over!  New Years, here we come!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love the stockings! You did a great job.

kristynn said...

So glad you married into an amazing family! Love your stockings! Good job!

Aleesha said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! The Pics are all so fun! The stockings you made are so adorable!

Jessie said...

Looks like such a fun Christmas! Can't wait to see what you do with the T1i! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...