Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's: Sledding & Steamroller

New Year's weekend we went back up to Lehi to spend time with Jeff's family.  Because Jeff was on call all last week and had to work Saturday again due to everyone else being out of town, he was able to get New Year's Eve off, so we went up with all our snow gear to go sledding with his family.  All of his siblings and both nieces went, it was a lot of fun to have everyone there!



I think this is another case where pictures speak better than words...


Me jumping over Rick! (Don't ask me why I squeal every time...)










As you can see, we had a blast!  




And yes, we got the Burban stuck... while in 4-wheel drive... but that was the tires' fault.  Jeff will swear on that...


Later we played games, ate a delicious full-turkey meal Mama C prepared, and watched movies to ring in the New Year.  Jeff and his brothers also enjoyed playing "steamroller," which was absolutely hilarious for some reason.  I think Mama C shed multiple laughter tears...



Oh brothers.

Happy New Year all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...