I could as easily pick an all-time favorite movie as I could pick an all-time favorite song, (which is close to impossible...)
But I am very good at having current favorites.
And my new current favorite movie is:
AVATAR!
(Please excuse the crappy phone pictures...)
It is AWESOME! You have to see it!
(Rick & Marnae went with us.)
I won't say anymore than that it was awesome and I loved it, because I didn't go with knowing anymore than that from others. And I'm glad I hadn't heard much about it before I went. Just go see it!
P.S. We've seen it in 2D and 3D and yes the 3D was way cool as always, but it was just as good in 2D in my opinion... I'm glad we saw it in 3D, but if you aren't going to see it because you don't want to pay the extra for 3D, just know you can see it in 2D and it'll be way sweet still!






3 comments:
ok i gotta know, did the 3D give you a headache or make you feel sick, that's what i've heard and what makes me scared!
We saw it and really liked it too! But Holy Headache!! Three hours of 3D were too much for us!! Ha Ha! Nice to know that 2D is just as good.
MANDY- The 3D didn't give me a headache, though I really thought it was going to. I'd heard from numerous people that it made them dizzy and then gave them a headache, but I was fine. I felt one starting during the 3D previews which had me worried, so I took my glasses off during the previews, and put them on when the movie actually started, and I was just fine. I doubt that that actually had an effect, but I left feeling fine!
ALEESHA- I'm glad you liked it, and it's definitely still awesome in 2D!
P.S. One thing Jeff found that helped prevent him from getting a headache, was that he didn't try to watch or focus on something on his own, he just let his eyes follow and focus on what the 3D projection put into focus. That was the major difference between 2D and 3D, the 2D allows you to look around at the whole screen, while the 3D put certain aspects in focus- popping out. Hopefully that makes sense!
Post a Comment