Monday, January 18, 2010

Bo & Grandma's Party

Every year my Grandparents have a big annual Christmas party, but this year December was too busy.


So they had their party this past weekend!


My parents and Tanner came down from Boise, bringing their new adorable Lab/ Springer Spaniel pup!


I failed to take any pictures from the party, but we had a blast playing the games my Grandma came up with, as well as a few my cousin Megan brought.  Everyone was there except Nate on his mission and my cousin Mandie who had to work.  We had a blast!


We didn't get any pictures taken of people or the party, but I had fun trying to photograph their new pup.  :)

Meet Bo.




Jeff and I took him to the park to play and get his puppy energy out.  For being only 12 weeks old, he's really good at fetch!  He just needs to work on dropping it... ;)



4 comments:

Adam & Samantha said...

what an adorable puppy! As soon as we buy a house, I am getting a lab to go with it. your hair looks beautiful straight! I love it!

Anonymous said...

So cute! You know, you look like a natural with a puppy :)

Jessie said...

oooh, long, sexy straight hair! You look great, Lindsey! And Bo is cute too.

kristynn said...

I love the pics of Bo you posted. Yeah...he is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...