Jeff's family has the tradition of making Gingerbread Houses every year! I remember doing it when I was little at my Grandparents' Christmas Parties, so I love that Jeff's family still does it!
Here are all of our creations!
"Stop blowin' holes in my ship!"
Jeff & Me
"Birds-eye view Living Room"-complete with marshmallows roasting on an open fire...
Tyler
"Started out as Provo Temple, and turned into a Yurt..."
(Correction: "It started out as The Pentagon...")
(Correction: "It started out as The Pentagon...")
Rick & Marnae
"Up! House"- complete with clouds and Kevin on the roof
Nikki & Brooke
"Dog House"
Jared
Double Decker House? All I know is Alex likes Rolos...
Alex
Gingerbread Houses, built by Amy &Ty, decorated by the Girls
Tiff wanted to pose with their houses... Such a funny girl!
Amy, Tyler, Tiff, & Nea




















4 comments:
Those are seriously impressive!
Those are the most creative gingerbread houses I've ever seen! Look yummy too!
Just for the record, ours started out as the pentagon, not the provo temple.
Looks like fun! I love your ideas, very creative!
Post a Comment