Even though I'm no professional photographer, I've decided to start a photography-ish blog, so that I can post as many pictures as I want, in a larger format, without worrying about you all getting bored!
For those interested, the site is: LRC Photography
In the meantime, I took some more Senior pictures for Tanner on Thanksgiving, since we didn't get any with his guitar before, (and his guitar is a huge part of his life!) Here are my favorites!
For those interested, the site is: LRC Photography
In the meantime, I took some more Senior pictures for Tanner on Thanksgiving, since we didn't get any with his guitar before, (and his guitar is a huge part of his life!) Here are my favorites!























3 comments:
Lindsey! Your pictures are awesome!!! You are so talented!
Can I tag along with you sometime? I LOVE those sunset pictures. So talented!
You took some really great pics Linz!
Post a Comment