Thursday, December 17, 2009

Family Pictures for Steve & Angeline

Some friends of ours from my old job at Desktop Distribution asked me to take some family pictures for them for their Christmas card.  It was my first family shoot!


A few of the pictures turned out blurrier than I'd hoped, but that may have been due to me twirling my keys in the air to keep their little boy's attention, while trying to hold my camera steady in my other hand AND hit the clicker.  


Despite all this, I'm pleased with the results, (It helps that they're both so photogenic!) and I hope they were too!  

First, here is my very favorite one:


Ok, it's not a "family" shot, but I just LOVE how his eyes turned out!!


And here are the rest of my favorites:


Thanks guys for letting me practice on you!

8 comments:

kami said...

good job! those turned out beautifully!

Tom and B said...

I hear ya...shooting children make me do the stupids things! I don't know why, but whenever I shoot a family with a little kid (usually boys) they seriously have a camera phobia! Makes it difficult but you get used to it :) Good job on your first family session!! His eyes are stunning.

Danielle and Trenton said...

Lindsey! They look awesome!!

Jessie said...

What beautiful blue eyes! Great job!

Megan said...

i love how that little boys tongue is always out! he's so cute!

so i don't comment often because i am lame and all that. but i do read your blog and have to say i love those senior pictures you took of your brother! you have a talent lindsey! you can practice taking pictures for me ANY DAY! haha anyways good job!

Megan Fuller said...

Nice Job Lindz. I love these!

Stephen and Angeline said...

We shall follow you wherever you shall go! Thanks for taking our pictures!!!!!! =D

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

BILLY!!! You have the cutest bestest blog I've ever seen!!! I love it. You teach me all these things! And I think you should come do our famlily pics! That little boy is the cutest thing. Oh my goodness... I miss you so

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...