Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Light Contests!

Jeff and I had a fun Tuesday night driving around to see a few houses in the area that were having light/decorating competitions.  We made orange julius' and took them in the car with us.  We had a lot of fun driving around, taking pictures, drinking our orange julius', and the just chatting with each other.  I highly recommend this outing to all!


Pictures don't really do any of these houses justice, but I'll include pictures anyway!

These are the first two houses we saw in Provo:



These next two shared a culdesac, and were the only two houses in the culdesac:



 Then we also headed up to Lindon to see the Holdman Light show that he does every year.  There were only two songs playing this year, and I think we heard them both last year.  But it was still fun to watch!

Go here to see videos!  (Mine were too big to load...)

 

On our way home we decided to drive around till we found the house that you can see all lit up from the freeway (somewhere between Provo and Orem above Nielson's Grove park...)  We found it, just down 1800 South off Main Street.  It's a huge yard with tons of trees lit up.  We really liked the bright colors!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...