It snowed yesterday in Utah, all across the northern half of the state, I think from the northern border down through Utah Valley. (Though not much if any stuck in the valleys...)

I think Utah knew it was coming too, because there was a gorgeous winter sunset Monday night...


And one of the pipes under our bathroom sink popped out and Jeff woke up at 2am to water running all over our bathroom floor. (I was clueless till I woke up for work and wondered why the rugs were wet and there were towels everywhere... Luckily it turned out to be an easy fix the next morning, I still don't even know what really happened...)
Nevertheless,
I LOVE SNOW!
This year I have mixed feelings about it... Snow means freezing cold in my apartment. It means the bottom 4 inches of my pants will be constantly wet, and I like to sit in indian style, which means my thighs also get wet. It also means treacherous roads, and I work farther from home than I ever have before...
But snow also means HOLIDAY SEASON! And SNOWBOARDING! (If my dumb knee ever gets better...) It means SLEDDING, SNOWMOBILING, and SNOWMEN. Christmas lights, fireplaces, hot cocoa and wassel, big heavy jean blankets, sleigh rides... I love it!
Yesterday was the first snowfall for the valleys.
It was also the first day I've gotten sick this year. (I rarely get sick, and I normally sleep like a rock, and I woke up twice miserable.)
It was the first soccer game I tried to play in, but couldn't cause I still can't run on my knee I injured 2 weeks ago.
It was also the first time we've bought tires for our car.
Jeff was a sweetheart and came down to my work, took my car back up to Provo to Discount tire to put all-season tires on it, and then brought it back down for me. My car was HORRIBLE in the snow last year, so putting new tires on it the first day of snowfall just seemed appropriate. Thanks hon!
Hi there beautiful...



I think Utah knew it was coming too, because there was a gorgeous winter sunset Monday night...


And one of the pipes under our bathroom sink popped out and Jeff woke up at 2am to water running all over our bathroom floor. (I was clueless till I woke up for work and wondered why the rugs were wet and there were towels everywhere... Luckily it turned out to be an easy fix the next morning, I still don't even know what really happened...)
Nevertheless,
I LOVE SNOW!
This year I have mixed feelings about it... Snow means freezing cold in my apartment. It means the bottom 4 inches of my pants will be constantly wet, and I like to sit in indian style, which means my thighs also get wet. It also means treacherous roads, and I work farther from home than I ever have before...
But snow also means HOLIDAY SEASON! And SNOWBOARDING! (If my dumb knee ever gets better...) It means SLEDDING, SNOWMOBILING, and SNOWMEN. Christmas lights, fireplaces, hot cocoa and wassel, big heavy jean blankets, sleigh rides... I love it!
Yesterday was the first snowfall for the valleys.
It was also the first day I've gotten sick this year. (I rarely get sick, and I normally sleep like a rock, and I woke up twice miserable.)
It was the first soccer game I tried to play in, but couldn't cause I still can't run on my knee I injured 2 weeks ago.
It was also the first time we've bought tires for our car.
Jeff was a sweetheart and came down to my work, took my car back up to Provo to Discount tire to put all-season tires on it, and then brought it back down for me. My car was HORRIBLE in the snow last year, so putting new tires on it the first day of snowfall just seemed appropriate. Thanks hon!
Hi there beautiful...





3 comments:
You're so cute. Love the last picture. :) Glad you love the snow. Holiday stuff is the best! I still have mixed feelings about snow. Every morning I peek out the window expecting to find a little dusting.
I am not ready for WINTER. It is really cold out there. I would be fine with snow from Nov-Jan and then that is it :)
remember my first semester of college and I told everyone to tell me when the first snow was? I remember you had class before me and you text me saying that it was snowing! I looked outside and of course, there it was! I was so excited. But after countless mornings of de-icing my car and having my hands be absolutely frozen, the excitement wore off. :-)
Post a Comment