Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We dressed up with Rick, his girlfriend Marnae, Nikki, and Brooke...

as GANGRENE!

ha ha.

We went over to Jeff's parents for their annual spudnut party! And oh man were they good! I wish I would've gotten some pictures of them... Jeff's mom made 4 batches I think, which turns out to a couple hundred donuts probably... I'm really not sure, but it's A LOT!



The nieces as
Sleeping Beauty and Tinkerbell


Nikki's "cornrows" I braided


After hanging out at Jeff's parents house we went over to Dylan & Ali's Halloween party, where we visited and played the pick-the-paper-bag-up-with-your-mouth-without-hands game... (does it have a real name?)

We acutally used a newspaper...

I didn't do as good as I hoped, which I blame on my knee being out of commission, especially since I would've been able to balance a lot better on that knee than my good one...

And Jeff ended up coming in second! He lost to a (real) ballerina... I'd say that's pretty dang good!


Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

haha Gangrene! :) Creative costumes. Spudnuts sound GREAT! And the bag game is a total BLAST! Did you guys try standing on one foot or two? Glad you guys had an awesome Halloween.

kristynn said...

You guys look great! I am glad you were able to come up with something clever and fun!

Mom

Cuties on Top said...

How fun! what a cute idea! I love it! Halloween is so much fun!

Tom and B said...

haha love the costumes!! You guys are legit gangstas!! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween. It was good to see you!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

How fun! I love the costumes-I actually didn't even recognize you guys at first, you look so fierce! =)
ps thank you for helping with baylie's quilt, I love it!

Ana Lee said...

LOVE your costumes! How fun.

Anonymous said...

i'm loving your blog! i dont think i've looked at it for ages. I just wanted to say im very very happy to see the paper bag game was included in your festivities :) love ya!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...