Don't get me wrong. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. And I've been guilty of wanting to start celebrating sooner than others, and Jeff gives me crap for it. (Yes, I watched Elf last week.) But that movie is good any time of year...
Full on Christmas lights and tree, on a business, not house, in the middle of October?
I think that's pushing it a bit...

(excuse the crappy phone picture from the freeway on my drive to work...)
Hooray for Halloween this week! Hmmm homemade spudnuts here we come...




6 comments:
I'm with you, I love Christmas and everything about it!! I at least wait until Thanksgiving-ish to decorate. :)
Wish I could be there to eat the donuts with you! Enjoy one or ten for me!
i swear last year they started playing xmas music before november! i love xmas too and am soooo anxious and excited! however it is just a little annoying to see santa clause sitting next to the wicked witch of the west at the store!
Totally agree! And you're making me hungry!
Michelle I got you covered so don't you worry. I'll eat at least one whole plate for you!
I know! It is totally crazy! All of the Christmas everywhere makes me feel like I am behind on my Christmas shopping! haha. I LOVE Elf anytime of year too :)
Post a Comment