When my family was in town for Conference I took some Senior pictures for Tanner. They were more just for fun, for me to play with Jeff's dad's camera. ;)
But I think a bunch of them turned out pretty good! I had a hard time picking, what can I say, I have a very handsome photogenic little brother!













We were playing a funny recording of Nate on our phones to get Tanner to laugh so his smile would be natural, but I think I was laughing harder than he was... As a result, these next three didn't turn out as crisp and clear as I would've liked, but they're still excellent pictures of him...










Mra!
But I think a bunch of them turned out pretty good! I had a hard time picking, what can I say, I have a very handsome photogenic little brother!













We were playing a funny recording of Nate on our phones to get Tanner to laugh so his smile would be natural, but I think I was laughing harder than he was... As a result, these next three didn't turn out as crisp and clear as I would've liked, but they're still excellent pictures of him...










Mra!




9 comments:
You TOTALLY need a camera of your own. And quick! Those are some sweet pictures! How creative to put 2010 with blocks on his bieceps. Way cool. I think you did a great job!
The pictures look awesome!! Do you want to play some more and maybe take some family pics for us?? :)
I can't believe how old Tanner looks. And the pictures look great! I love the first location with it's colors.
How cute! Good job those are really cool!
OH WOW! These are so rad! Where did you find that graffiti wall?
I love them! You did an awesome job.
Mom
They look great. Good job.
you are so talented lindsey!
these are so sweet!!
Post a Comment