I got thinking about my college life, and everything I went through in 4 1/2 years:
3 apartment complexes
1 house
5 apartments
3 zip codes in Provo
12 roommates
4 boyfriends
2 almost boyfriends
1 marriage
0 children
5 wards
7 bishops
2 cars
1 car accident (not in my car, but half my fault, half the ice's fault)
1 speeding ticket (not in my car)
1 school
1 major
1 minor
9 semesters
48 classes
121 credits
4 jobs
0 cavities
1 phone number
4 phones
30 home BYU football games
3 intramural sports
1 digital camera
A Couple thousand pictures
It's kinda fun to think about...
3 apartment complexes
1 house
5 apartments
3 zip codes in Provo
12 roommates
4 boyfriends
2 almost boyfriends
1 marriage
0 children
5 wards
7 bishops
2 cars
1 car accident (not in my car, but half my fault, half the ice's fault)
1 speeding ticket (not in my car)
1 school
1 major
1 minor
9 semesters
48 classes
121 credits
4 jobs
0 cavities
1 phone number
4 phones
30 home BYU football games
3 intramural sports
1 digital camera
A Couple thousand pictures
It's kinda fun to think about...




5 comments:
Those are sound crazy funny numbers! Maybe I ought to think mine!
that was fun to read!
I made the list!!!
Very cool! I will definitely have to think about mine! And I feel special because I was there to see it all begin. Remember our first semester taking finals and we were totally scared and had no idea what we were doing? While Megan and Amy were getting straight A's no problem! Ha, those were the good ole days.
Too Funny!!! I shoulda been keeping count of things like that. This prompted me to try and remember how many roommates I've had. . . 38 is all I can remember. Pathetic!! :)
Post a Comment