Ever since I discovered my curly hair in 8th grade, I've been looking to find the perfect hair product for my curl. I used gel through most of high school, and lets just say I'm glad that stiff wet-looking crunchy phase is over. But finding the perfect mousse has proved to be a challenge.
I've mostly used a combination of mousses, some that held tight to control all my volume and frizz, with ones that helped define the curls, but didn't have enough hold on their own. For how much I use I'm much too cheap/poor to buy nice expensive product...
For those of you with curly hair, what kind do you use?
After years of buying random kinds, I've finally found one I'm satisfied with:
Herbal Essences' Totally Twisted

It's a perfect combination of frizz control, defining curls, and enough hold to look decent for 2-3 days at a time...
Love it.
And I just had to tell you all.
(I'm blogging about hair products? I'M BLOGGING ABOUT MOUSSE?! This is kind of ridiculous and lame, I must have way too much time on my hands...)
I've mostly used a combination of mousses, some that held tight to control all my volume and frizz, with ones that helped define the curls, but didn't have enough hold on their own. For how much I use I'm much too cheap/poor to buy nice expensive product...
For those of you with curly hair, what kind do you use?
After years of buying random kinds, I've finally found one I'm satisfied with:
Herbal Essences' Totally Twisted

It's a perfect combination of frizz control, defining curls, and enough hold to look decent for 2-3 days at a time...
Love it.
And I just had to tell you all.
(I'm blogging about hair products? I'M BLOGGING ABOUT MOUSSE?! This is kind of ridiculous and lame, I must have way too much time on my hands...)




4 comments:
Little Lindsey... I remember your hair being tightly curled when you were younger than that! But I think I really knew mine was curly around the same age too... I am totally going to try that on my locks... I hate finding the right product. You have such a funny blog, by the way. Love your 2nd or 3rd or something cousin... :)
i permed my hair last year, and have had the same mousse issues! i found the herbal essences totally twisted shampoo about a month ago and i love it totally helps, i'll have to try the mousse now!
Finding the right hair product if definitely something to be excited about. :) Maybe I'll have to try it too!
I LOVE dove mousse!!! I just found it about 6 months ago and it's AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment