Friday night I had the itchin to go out and didn't feel like making dinner, so we called Cody and Jessica and we went to a little Mexican place called Diego's in Provo. I had no idea it was there amongst a bunch of houses. And it was pretty good! And they had awesome horchata! Afterwards we were on our way to Cody and Jess's to watch a movie, and stopped by the park to try out their spinny thing... basically it's this:

But shaped totally different.
Jeff and Cody spent lots of time trying to get as fast as they could while Jess and I laughed at them. We gave it a shot too, and Jess definitely did better than I did. I took some videos on my phone, but they're pretty crappy...
Afterwards we climbed around on this rope jungle gym thing, and then had a race to see who could go through specific sequence of holes the fastest... and guess who won... that's right, me! Even with my bum knee... We had a lot of fun playing on a playground! It'd serioulsy been forever since I played on one...


But shaped totally different.
Jeff and Cody spent lots of time trying to get as fast as they could while Jess and I laughed at them. We gave it a shot too, and Jess definitely did better than I did. I took some videos on my phone, but they're pretty crappy...
Afterwards we climbed around on this rope jungle gym thing, and then had a race to see who could go through specific sequence of holes the fastest... and guess who won... that's right, me! Even with my bum knee... We had a lot of fun playing on a playground! It'd serioulsy been forever since I played on one...





No comments:
Post a Comment