Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Today is my Jeff's birthday!


Also, Jeff's friend from high school, Dylan, is getting married to another of their friends from Lehi, Ali, today in the Salt Lake Temple. What's a better way to celebrate your 25th birthday than to have your best friend get married in the temple and be able to attend?

On his special day, I wanted to mention a few of the things I love about my wonderful husband:


His after-work hugs
His self-lessness
How he asks me if his clothes match (even in a picture text)
His tired laugh
How he doesn't ignore my pointless calls or texts
His natural smell and his Brazilian cologne
His patience
How he doesn't have or want any kind of gaming system
His athleticism
His work ethic
How he tries to cuddle with me when my alarm goes off in the morning
His strength in the church
How he's willing to help and participate in all my projects, or anything I volunteer us for
His love for BYU football
How he has his priorities straight and knows what's important in life
His love for family
How he loves doing so many of the same things as me
His love for horses and his desire to have them
How he thinks it's cute when I cry
His love for soccer and rock-climbing
How he doesn't expect me to have dinner ready, but helps me instead
How he lets the Honda be my car (as mentioned in a previous post)
His willingness to go running with me (even though I'm way too slow for him to get a decent workout)
His willingness to take the trash out so I don't have to
How he's not a picky eater- he'll eat almost anything
How he teases me when I have "Lindsey moments"

Gotta love him.

Yep I do.

Happy Birthday Love!

4 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy Birthday Jeff. We hope you have a great day.
We love you.

Danielle and Trenton said...

Happy birthday Jeff! Lindsey did you take the pictures? They are awesome!

Jessie said...

What a cute couple! It's good you appreciate your man. Happy Birthday to Jeff! Love the pictures! :)

Aleesha said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! (even though you dont know us!) :) That is a good day to be born. . . (Same birthday as my Man.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...