My roommate Afton just got married, on August 14th. We weren't able to attend their wedding or either of their Pennsylvania or Indiana receptions, being that they weren't in Utah. They did have a party/BBQ here though with all their friends this past weekend.
And guess what.
I forgot to take pictures.
What is wrong with me?
I did have the privilege of taking their engagement pictures back in April though!
Now I am not by definition a "photographer," or even close to knowing what I'm really doing... But I have always loved taking pictures, and Afton and Nick didn't care about whether they had a professional taking them or not. Thank you to Jeff's dad for letting me borrow his awesome camera, over which I salivated and promptly asked Jeff how long it would take to save up for one...
So instead of a wedding and BBQ, here are a few of Afton and Nick's engagements.
(Afton's Dad wanted to edit them for the actual announcements, so these are edited strictly for my entertainment and learning...)
Congrats guys, we're excited to hang out as marrieds!

















Few color experiments...







6 comments:
Wow! I think you've got some picture-taking talent there, girl!
Very cool Linds! So it was a little confusing, they're already married but you did an engagement shoot? I had to read through it a couple times and I still don't get it. But very cool pics!
They are a totally cute couple.
I love your idea of making a chart! That's awesome. I just started writing a fitness/goal journal. Hopefully it will help!
BTW I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! We've been gone way too much.
Good job Lindsey, they look great!
Linds these are TOTALLY awesome! You are taking my pictures when I'm pregnant!... I've decided. ;O)
Thanks for the compliments! :) I'd LOVE to see more wedding photos of you two. I'm glad we haven't lost total touch with each other. And I think you're right... we are more alike than I ever thought. Similar degrees, wedding dreams, photography, we like the outdoors, sports, etc. Hmmmm... those stupid boys got in the way in high school. But no worries now!
Post a Comment