Jeff and I are so glad we were invited to attend Dylan & Ali's wedding in the Salt Lake Temple! It was my first time inside that temple. We got there just in time for their group to be called into the sealing room, after getting Jamba Juice for breakfast and running barefoot almost the whole way from the underground parking garage to the entrance of the temple... It was a wonderful ceremony!
The gorgeous Bride


I loved the way Ali chose to do her hair, in big curls to the side with a big flower, and the style of her dress, with the way it flowed when she walked, it was absolutely beautiful! (See the dancing pictures below...) I felt like a little 6-year-old girl just gawking at her...
The Happy Couple


Highschool buddies

Me and my birthday boy outside the temple

Their reception was at Noah's in Lindon... I loved the way Noah's spiffs up their rooms, with the big hanging squares covered in lights and lanterns, and they way they hide the basketball hoops behind the big white cupboard... smart.

Before the reception... looking good Ali!




Dylan didn't want anything inside his car so he kept his only key to it in his pocket and away from his sister at all times... and he definitely didn't suspect anything from me! When he had his door open to move their bags I slyly rolled the window down a crack and he never noticed! So we went out later with 3 hangers and 25 minutes later Jeff had his car door open! Wahoo!






Congrats again guys! We love you!
The gorgeous Bride


I loved the way Ali chose to do her hair, in big curls to the side with a big flower, and the style of her dress, with the way it flowed when she walked, it was absolutely beautiful! (See the dancing pictures below...) I felt like a little 6-year-old girl just gawking at her...
The Happy Couple


Highschool buddies

Me and my birthday boy outside the temple

Their reception was at Noah's in Lindon... I loved the way Noah's spiffs up their rooms, with the big hanging squares covered in lights and lanterns, and they way they hide the basketball hoops behind the big white cupboard... smart.

Before the reception... looking good Ali!




Dylan didn't want anything inside his car so he kept his only key to it in his pocket and away from his sister at all times... and he definitely didn't suspect anything from me! When he had his door open to move their bags I slyly rolled the window down a crack and he never noticed! So we went out later with 3 hangers and 25 minutes later Jeff had his car door open! Wahoo!






Congrats again guys! We love you!




2 comments:
Wow~ A whole entry just for us!! Thanks! Your pictures are amazing. We were stumped how anyone got into the car. At least it wasn't full of garbage or something.
It was such a great day, thanks for sharing it with us! On Jeff's birthday!
Post a Comment