Monday, August 31, 2009

Old Roommates

Last weekend my old freshman roommate Suzannah and her husband Ben and daughter Lydia were in town, so Megan got us all together to see them and visit while they were in Utah. Rachel, Rob, their son Jack, Suzannah's sister, Ben's brother, and their friend all came as well.

I REALLY wish we would've gotten a picture with all of us together!!

The original plan was to just have dessert and visit, and Megan said she was bringing ice cream. She showed up at our house a few minutes early to put together something she didn't want me to see. I thought she just didn't want me to see her creation until she was done with it... but come to find out, she made it for me! For my birthday last month, that she was on a plane to England during! I was very surprised, and impressed, and felt really special. She made this delicious fruit tart, from scratch!


She then proceeded to make me blow out candles and everything!


Thanks Gan, it meant a lot to me and made me feel really special!

And thanks Suzannah and Rachel for doing the dishes afterwards, you didn't have to!

It was great to visit with everyone again, I wish we could have get-togethers more often! (Even if Jeff proceeds to scare your children...) ;)

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I was more scared of them then they were of me.

Rachel said...

That was so fun! And don't worry, I scare my son a lot. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...