Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Christofferson Farm!

Ok not really.

Jeff's family has had various pets and livestock animals throughout his life, and it seems like they just cycle through. The numbers are currently up, and it's funny to listen to his bro-in-law Ty, being an animal control officer for Lehi, talk about the city and neighborhood codes and how many they're potentially breaking, yet how it can be rationalized.

While I was there the other day watching the baby goat, cause she's hilarious, I took some phone pictures, so let me introduce you to them...

Funny baby goat

She kept jumping on this dog house and so I'd stick my fingers through the fence and she'd think about sniffing them then jump back, with her hair standing up on her back like a dog, yet she was wagging her stubby tail. Then she'd flip her head around like she had 10 inch horns and was trying to itch her rump or something but the momentum would throw her weight enough that she'd lose her footing and fall off the house. Then she'd jump back up. It was hilarious.

Mama goat


Como Se


Chickies


Rabbits

These are tecnically Amy and Tyler's, and they raise them to sell and if they don't sell they eat them. Sad news for the rabbits...

Patches

AKA- The mangy cat that no one would miss...

And of course Ralphie:

Nikki's dog who always looks like he's smiling. I love it.

Jeff, can we get a dog with a permasmile? Thanks.



I wasn't in the blogging frame of mind at the time, so I missed Misty, the little dog who was old when Jeff went on his mission but 4 years later she still thinks she's a puppy, despite the fact that she can't hear. Plus Jared's turtles and Alex's bird.

Maybe zoo would be a better label...

2 comments:

Jessie said...

It's a petting zoo! And goats are awesome! :)

Tom and B said...

So fun! The animals are so cute. And I love the dog with the permasmile...pretty hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...