Friday, November 16, 2012

Twilight Marathon

A few girls in my ward get together for Girl's Nights every month, and this month Breaking Dawn Part 2 came out so they wanted to go to the Twilight movies marathon in the theatre.  Last month I went to dinner but I bailed on the movie, so I decided to go this time.  I went with Laycie Call and Rachel Rogers.

The first movie started at 12:00pm and the last movie ended around 12:30am, with ~20 minute breaks in between each movie.  I spent the first couple breaks trying to straighten out a mess at Sears with some shoes I purchased for Shad, (which included returning a previous purchase of 7 pairs of shoes, and then purchasing the same shoes online so I could get a discounted price, putting store pick-up so I could go back and pick-up the same shoes I returned, only to have them not all "available," arguing that they were downstairs behind the counter, returning some again to purchase the ones behind the counter so i didn't  have to come back... It was a very frustrating process and I'm still not sure if saving $17 was worth it or not...)  but I finally got it all straightened out and by some miracle our bank statement showed everything it was supposed to.  I really didn't think it was all going to come out straight in the end...  

Anyway, I forgot how terrible and cheesy the first movie was.  It's been a long time since I'd seen it... Luckily they improve as they go, and I actually really enjoyed the last one.  They threw in a twist that I wasn't expecting which made the movie better, but still tied it back to the book very well.  I'm glad I went with these girls, I had a lot of fun with them!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...