Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

On the day before Halloween Shad and I went to story time at the public library with MaShay, Jessica, and Ceci.  I loved seeing all the kids in their cute costumes. 
 (We borrowed this lion costume from MaShay just for this)

The kids watching/ listening to the stories.


 We had to get a group shot of all our kids before leaving.  It of course didn't really work, but at least they're all present:
Jacob and Tanner, Shad, Adalee, Hank and Nora



On Halloween Jeff, Shad, and I dressed up and went around to a few of our neighbors so Shad could go Trick-or-Treating.  It was his first time, and though he didn't quite get the concept, he did love accepting candy and putting it in his basket and carrying it around.  


I had to include our next door neighbor's, the Jensen's, costumes.  They were the Avengers.  They did an awesome job!

After visiting a few neighbors (and Jeff getting his shin smashed by a ramp while helping Call's get a toolbox in a trailer) we went up to Lehi to join Jeff's family in their annual Spudnut party.  


Our costumes:


 
I love that so many of the family members still dress up!

Indians




Rodeo clown


(This was cute and really funny watching Harper try to figure out which twin was her real Grandpa, especially when she chose Kay!)


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...