Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shad's 1st Time Playing in the Snow

Even though Shad saw and poked the snow last winter, he'd never really played in it, until last week
While I was in Las Vegas last weekend Springville got DUMPED on.  Luckily the roads were clear when we drove home Sunday morning.  I came home to over a foot of snow!  

Jeff took these while I was gone:

Shad's little hand prints:

Poking and throwing the snow Saturday morning:

 So last Monday morning I bundled Shad up and took him out to play in the backyard.  Apparently Jeff taught him to eat snow while I was gone... That is pretty much all he did.  He was being so darn cute though, I just couldn't stop taking pictures.  And now I can't narrow them down... so I didn't.  :)


 
I attempted to put him down the slide, but the snow had frozen to the slide more than I'd anticipated, so he just kept getting stuck.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...