I love the holidays and getting involved in every one, including dressing up for Halloween!
This year we decided Junior needed to be part of our costumes...
(And they were the comfiest costumes ever! Hands down...)
Do you see anything specific about Junior's costume?
Anyone notice a LITTLE BLUE HAT?
IT'S A BOY!!
To answer your questions, yes we wanted to know what we're having, and we had our "big" ultrasound this past Tuesday!
It was the coolest thing! Ever. I was amazed at how the machine could create a cross section, kinda like an MRI, and move through his body, showing all the different parts. We watched all 4 chambers of his little heart beating, saw his stomach, kidneys, cerebellum and spinal fluid, spine, ribs, femurs, and of course his little indication of male! It was simply amazing! And lets just say he's one active baby! Even the doc commented on how much he moved around and kicked his little legs... Is that an indication of his personality later on? Cause if so... we might be in for it... ; ) At one point he was flexing and pointing his foot and curling his toes, and the doc teased us that it looked like he was going to end up being a ballerina... we decided he was just practicing his punting skills...
Well, since we found out the gender right before Halloween we decided to incorporate it into our costumes. I'd decided to either put a little pink bow on it's head or a blue ball cap, so everyone would know what we were having. It was fun! Baby's first costume... ha ha.
I got to wear mine to work, and then Jeff and I wore them to his family's annual Spudnut Party! It's always fun to see who in the family dresses up, and as what, and to enjoy amazingly good homemade spudnuts! Yum...
Nea & Tiff
The whole family! Minus Alex...
And a few other random pictures I stole from Papa K of family members...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!














7 comments:
congratulations guys!!! so exciting!!!
That should be our new family photo!
What a great idea! I never would have thought of that. That's a great way to announce it too. Congrats on a boy. I love boys.
Congrats! That is an awesome costume.
Congrats on the baby BOY! I'm so happy for you guys. Boys rock. I love your costume! You're always so creative.
Okay those costumes ROCK! That is too funny. Thanks for the laugh! And congrats on the baby boy. I may be bias, but I LOVE having boys!!!
I love your costume!
Post a Comment