Ok, I don't love this picture, or the way I look in most clothes...
But knowing myself and how I have to document everything with pictures, I figured I'd better put one up... So here it is! This was taken last Tuesday, the day of our big ultrasound, at just over 20 weeks. Half way baby!
I've also been able to feel him move every day, sometimes multiple times a day, for the past few weeks! Almost consistently since around October 1st; It's amazing! I love it!
I've also been able to feel him move every day, sometimes multiple times a day, for the past few weeks! Almost consistently since around October 1st; It's amazing! I love it!




7 comments:
I love it, I love it, I love it!!!
You look great Linz! CUTE!
I miss that part about pregnancy! You look so cute!
you look so good! congratulations again, yay for little boys!
i didn't even know you were pregnant! omg, congrats! that is so exciting, and you will be a great mom, especially to an athletic little boy. :-) I'm so excited!
You look cute! Any names picked out?
Okay SOOOO cute! =]
Post a Comment