Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Lights!!

This past Saturday Jeff and I finally got our Christmas Lights up!  And by finally, I mean we've had a lot of warm weekends when I thought we should put them up, even if we didn't turn them on till after Thanksgiving... 

but I definitely can't be disappointed about 2 days after!


Even though our neighbors probably thought I was crazy for climbing around on the roof with Jeff, I enjoyed helping him put the lights up on our first house!  
And they look awesome, even though the picture doesn't do them justice...

I can't help but smile.  : )

Now we just need to finish putting up our tree as well as the rest of our decorations!  
I love the holiday season!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

They look awesome!! Good work!

kristynn said...

Rah, Rah!!! I can't wait to see them when we come down.

Dad and Mom

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

oh my I feel so behind on your life!! Seriously I'm so excited for your cute little baby. I loved your halloween costume with little baby on it. So cute!!!! And I think I'm going to have nightmares about your spider infestation. I would have seriously freaked out. Sick!! I miss you billy. You are looking so cute with your little bump. Hope all is well. :)

Megan said...

You're so grown up! :) Beats putting light strands up in the windows with duct tape-- remember that? Miss you guys. -Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...