Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to All!



Jeff and I have had a busy year, especially the past few months. 
We didn't quite get our Christmas Card printed and mailed, but still wanted to wish all our friends and family a Merry Christmas!

This past year Jeff and I have stayed busy looking at numerous houses, picking and buying one in Springville, Utah, and then packing, moving, and decorating.  We are expecting our first baby this coming March, which has also kept us busy preparing- or just trying to keep up the energy to move and unpack our house.  ;)  

Jeff graduated from UVU with a degree in Business Management.  He was promoted to Assistant Branch Manager at Alpine Home Medical, helping him to get some managerial experience for his future plans of getting his MBA.  He is still playing basketball and soccer any chance he gets.

I am currently still working full time, and am currently working for Sunroc Corporation.  I am hoping to be able to be a stay-at-home mom this coming March.  Even though I miss playing soccer and snowboarding, I love the chance to grow a baby and feel his daily movement and kicks.  It's just incredible! 

We love this time of year, and not just for the extra family time and food, but for the chance we have to be reminded of and reflect on our Savior and his birth.  We hope you all have a safe and merry holiday season and are also able to remember the true meaning of Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...