Friday, October 1, 2010

Jeff's Birthday


Last Saturday my Jeff turned 26!  

A few days before it I asked him if there was anything specific he wanted to do for his birthday.  I offered some ideas: rock climbing with some buddies, mountain biking with his brothers and cousins, etc.  

And do you know what he told me he wanted to do?  Spend the day with me!  : )  

So we got up and made french toast, his choice, and then while I made a birthday dessert for him he chose to mow the lawn and pull weeds in our yard.  I love that he actually enjoys hard work!  

After a shower we headed up the canyon to see the leaves.  Unfortunately they weren't as bright and colorful as we anticipated, at least along the road.  It seemed like you actually had to be up in the leaves to have your breath taken away.  So we got out for a picture or two of at least us, and then headed back down to go to dinner.  

Originally Jeff's birthday dinner request was "all-you-can-eat crab legs" but since I couldn't find a single place in pretty much Northern Utah with an all-you-can-eat option, he opted for all-you-can-eat shrimp at Red Lobster.  I was okay with this, because I LOVE their coconut shrimp dish.  Hmm you have to try it!  

Afterward we just walked around the mall to let our food settle and avoid the BYU game traffic.  Neither of us really enjoy the mall, but it was fun to just walk hand in hand talking.  
: ) 

Happy Birthday last week Hon!  Thanks for wanting to spend it with me! 



1 comment:

Jessie said...

You two look so cute together. Glad you're enjoying being together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...