Jeff called me around 3pm yesterday and asked me if I could cancel my hair appointment to go to a Jazz Game with his parents, in the Clyde Seats! Of course I said yes!
We both left work early to head up so that we could enjoy the gourmet catered buffet that comes with the Clyde Company Lexus seats!
One of my favorite parts of the meal were the drinks we chose, an orange juice/ grenadine syrup/ something or other mix, and it was SOO good! I think I had 2 or 3 just at dinner...
After the delicious dinner we headed out to the floor to our seats, which were three rows up!
And they were comfy black seats with little desk/trays in front, complete with provided snacks and little TV's we could change the channel on to see different views of the game, or even other sports events like football! Crazy...
As part of these seats, we got another drink every quarter, more snacks second half, and we went back into the dining room under the stands for a dessert buffet, which was also incredible.
Jeff and I really enjoyed the special treatment and getting to experience the Clyde/Lexus Seats!
(back posted)




No comments:
Post a Comment