Tuesday, December 17, 2013

RESE Property Management Christmas Party

Most people don't really know that I have a little side job... I have been working for our realtor, Tony du Preez, since March or April.  He needed a "Tenant Coordinator" for the Property Management side of his company.  Basically I am a middle person between realtors/ tenants and property managers, helping connect tenants with available properties and maintain good relationships with referring realtors.  It works great for me because I work from home on my own computer/ phone, and I don't have to put in many hours, and it's very flexible.  I usually work between 5 minutes and 2 hours a day, though most days are around 30 minutes or so.  

Since I am still an official employee, I was invited to the company Christmas party this year (on Dec 13th.)  they had it at Fast Track Go Karts.  After a short meeting we went down to race the go carts and eat pizza.  Unfortunatley I couldn't drive due to being 33 weeks pregnant, but it was okay.  Plus it made Jeff feel better that he didn't get to go and I still got to put faces with all the names I am emailing on a regular basis.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...