Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gingerbread Houses

Jeff's family had their annual Gingerbread House making party on Monday (December 9th.)  I love that Shad is getting old enough to enjoy holidays and to participate and get excited about all the fun traditions.  He really loved the candy, of course.  But he also enjoyed sticking stuff on his little house.  



We attempted to make a star, but it didn't dry enough to stand up, plus we were helping Shad with his, so we just hoarded candy to "finish at home" which never happened... 


I don't know why I don't have pictures of Jared or Amy's family, I thought I took some but I'm not seeing some, I'll have to steal some from Papa K, but here is Nikki and Spencer!

We missed Alex, Tyler, and Rick and Marnae but I'm glad we were still able to make a party out of it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...