Last Wednesday we ended up having a light dinner followed by a trip to Coldstone, to use a gift card we got for our anniversary back in May.
We decided it was easier to leave Shad in the car, so Jeff stayed with him and gave me the task of picking out his ice cream for him.
I planned to get two mix-ins and a waffle cone with our ice creams, and it turns out that Wednesedays are "Waffle Cone Wednesdays," which means that if we get another mix-in we get the cone free! (So same price...)
I also had a "buy one, get one half off" coupon to add to it. So for Jeff I picked out Chocolate cake batter ice cream, with a brownie and 2 scoops of raspberries. For me I got oatmeal cookie dough ice cream with a brownie, reeses, and cookie dough. When I got up to the register to pay and gave the girl the coupon, the total came out to be $4.88! Awesome! I did the math in the car afterwards, and we think one of our ice creams by itself should have been just over $5 without tax! Sweet!
Since Shad was asleep when we got home, we sat in the garage in the car finishing our ice creams and chatting. A few minutes later we were laughing harder than I've laughed in a long time, especially without the help of a movie or comedian. It was just Jeff and I laughing together. I loved it. :)
6 years ago




1 comment:
Those are the best moments ever!
Post a Comment