
Jammie Elkins Photography
My little brother Tanner has been singing, playing guitar, and writing songs for the past few years. A girl he knows from school, Kerrie, just joined him and with the help of Russ and Jammie Elkins made their first album! And it's REALLY good! Their group's name is Perhaps Never Better.
You can see pictures and listen to his songs here!
Definitely listen to the second track,
Could I Possibly Stay. It's my favorite!
They also got their first 2 real gigs for 2 different nights this month at The Groove in Boise!
I'm so proud of you Tanner!
Album Credits:
Song writer, guitar, and vocals: Tanner Runyan
Piano, vocals: Kerrie Meachum
Baritone guitar, midi programming, backup vocal: Russ Elkins
Photography: Jammie Elkins Photography
Recorded and mixed by Russ Elkins
Produced by Russ Elkins and Tanner Runyan
If you are interested in buying an album to support Perhaps Never Better, just let us know!
Price is $3 for locals (Boise area or Utah Valley) and $4.50 if not local (for shipping.)
Albums have all four songs found on the link above!




5 comments:
That is really cool!!! I actually listened to it the other day cause Aimee had told me about it and I love it!!! They are both REALLY good!!!
Wow, I'm so proud of Tanner too! That's an awesome accomplishment! And Tanner looks so handsome in the picture. Looks all grown up
That's so impressive! Way to go for Tanner (and at such a young age too!) Looking forward to hearing what lies ahead for them!
Wait Boise? That's where I'm from! Are you from Boise? Or is your family just there? That's so awesome they are playing at the Grove.
Yay for Tanner that is awesome!
Post a Comment