My cousins Megan and Mandie invited me to go to the Kelly Clarkson concert with them last week, and knowing how fun and crazy they are, I went knowing it'd be a good time, whether or not the concert was good!

And despite the rain we did indeed have a good time, singing and jumping around. Kelly Clarkson does really well live, and the rain really wasn't too bad. It was really dark and overcast at first, then it decided to clear up a little, and then it rained. Kinda backward, but hey we're in Utah. It was still sprinkling when the sun was setting so when it got below the clouds there was an incredibe rainbow! It was way bright, and right over the stage. It was sweet! Thank you photoshop for your wonderful panoramic abilities of putting 3 pictures into one so I didn't have to do it myself...

"I'm singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain..."

Ok it was probably something more like "You got a piece of me, and honestly, my life, would suck, without you..."

Post-concert complete with rain and sweat...

This picture was funny too cause we were leaving and wanted someone to take our picture, so Megan taps on someone's shoulder and the girl turns around and it's Brooke, Jeff's cousin! It was way funny, but good to see her there too!

Thanks guys for inviting me! I had a blast!
And despite the rain we did indeed have a good time, singing and jumping around. Kelly Clarkson does really well live, and the rain really wasn't too bad. It was really dark and overcast at first, then it decided to clear up a little, and then it rained. Kinda backward, but hey we're in Utah. It was still sprinkling when the sun was setting so when it got below the clouds there was an incredibe rainbow! It was way bright, and right over the stage. It was sweet! Thank you photoshop for your wonderful panoramic abilities of putting 3 pictures into one so I didn't have to do it myself...

"I'm singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain..."

Ok it was probably something more like "You got a piece of me, and honestly, my life, would suck, without you..."
Post-concert complete with rain and sweat...
This picture was funny too cause we were leaving and wanted someone to take our picture, so Megan taps on someone's shoulder and the girl turns around and it's Brooke, Jeff's cousin! It was way funny, but good to see her there too!
Thanks guys for inviting me! I had a blast!




2 comments:
haha looks like a blast! I love your rainbow pic! So cool.
How fun!! I love all those pictures! I would say I wish I was there but I am a baby and hate being cold! But it sure looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment