It was so good to see you guys the other night! (We missed those of you who couldn't come...) Thanks for coming over, we had a lot of fun!
(And I forgot to take pictures... again! Something is seriously wrong with me!)
But here we are back when we were still roommates...

Oh wait, we did take a few...
Cute little Jack playing in our footstool box :)


(And I forgot to take pictures... again! Something is seriously wrong with me!)
But here we are back when we were still roommates...
Oh wait, we did take a few...
Cute little Jack playing in our footstool box :)






2 comments:
Sorry we couldn't make it Lindsey! It would have been so fun to see you and everyone! I hope you are doing well!
so..I got those letters at the wood connection in slc..and then we just painted them and stained them..I love them
Post a Comment