Thursday, March 26, 2009

5 Dollar Movie Bins...

Does anyone else involuntarily gravitate toward the 5 dollar movie bins at Walmart? This didn't use to be a problem for me, till I met Jeff. :) Now every time we go to Walmart or Smiths we have to stop and check to see if they have any good cheap movies...

Well, today, they happened to have lots of good movies for just 5 bucks! But everytime we find good movies we go through the same dilemma: "Is it really worth the cheap price? Are we actually going to watch it? Should we really get more than one?" Today I wandered around the store for like 30 minutes trying to get a hold of Jeff so he could give me his opinion on whether it was ok to buy 5 movies or which ones to put back... Well, I was hungry and he hadn't been able to call me so I decided Walmart has a return policy and I went through the register and bought them anyway! Because seriously, when and where else can I get these classics:



For just $27.50?
That's right, $27.50 for all 5 movies! So yes I spent almost thirty bucks on stuff we didn't need but yes it was a great deal and totally worth it!
(And thanks Jeff for confirming your approval when I finally did get to talk to you!) :)

2 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

You are to cute. I love good deals. You can't beat $5 dollars.
Way to go...

Tom and B said...

Movie Night??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...