Sunday, March 29, 2009

Empanada Mania!



Jeff grew up eating empanadas, which is a pastry fried or baked with meat, spices, olives, hard-boiled eggs, and cheese. His dad went to Argentina on his mission, and that is where their recipe came from. And they're SOO good! We made them last week with some friend and doubled the recipe, and the left-overs only lasted till the next day. Today we ventured to triple the recipe just for ouselves, so we could have empanadas all week, especially since I'll be gone all week training for a new job (which i'll post about later...) so Jeff has something to eat all week! ;) Actually he's a better cook than I am, but he will love having them to eat all week...

Guess how many empanadas a triple recipe makes? 95! Yes NINETY FIVE! Seriously, we counted! That's A LOT of empanadas!

2 comments:

AJ said...

I am really thinking you should post the recipie!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing.
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...