This past weekend Jeff and I ventured to Colorado with my cousin Brea and her family for another wedding reception and my aunt's sealing. We had SO MUCH fun! I've been trying to pinpoint exactly what made it so great... maybe that it was a 4 day trip rather than 2, or that I got to stay up late and laugh and play games with my cousins, or ride 4-wheelers and explore their property chasing deer and rabbits? Probably a combination of all of them. I'm so glad we went... thanks Brea for taking us!
On our way to the Denver Temple I made Brea stop by my old house and grandparents house... we didn't have a lot of time but I took a few quick pictures... Oh the memories... I was serioulsy ridiculously sentimental. I miss Colorado and my childhood!
A penny that got stuck in the cement at my grandparent's house when my dad was little... my brothers and cousins all remember it well... fun to see it again. :)

The house I grew up in... including our sweet climbing tree that someone cut the best branches off of, the awesome deck my dad built, and the now tan and cream paint that used to be blue... it still made me happy to see it all...

The Denver Temple!

Riding Pat's mini hogs... I love this picture.

Shooting Noah's pistol...

4-wheeling and chasing deer...

They had a big family dinner the night before the reception and my cousins, aunts, and uncles all did various skits. I got to be part of one of them.

Oh my gosh this was HILARIOUS! I wish I had a copy of the video... I don't even think I can explain it without butchering it, just trust me that my cousins are hilarious...

Disco Super Trouper


We played a lot of games... both make shift like this, and real games like Greed, the Name Game, Password, and Bunco.

Brea's mom, aunt, and grandma made a lot of treats for the reception... they were amazing! We ate well while we were there...

The reception... lol.

DE JA VU!

Cousins. So adorable!

Thanks again Brea and Dot, we seriously had a blast!
On our way to the Denver Temple I made Brea stop by my old house and grandparents house... we didn't have a lot of time but I took a few quick pictures... Oh the memories... I was serioulsy ridiculously sentimental. I miss Colorado and my childhood!
A penny that got stuck in the cement at my grandparent's house when my dad was little... my brothers and cousins all remember it well... fun to see it again. :)
The house I grew up in... including our sweet climbing tree that someone cut the best branches off of, the awesome deck my dad built, and the now tan and cream paint that used to be blue... it still made me happy to see it all...
The Denver Temple!
Riding Pat's mini hogs... I love this picture.

Shooting Noah's pistol...
4-wheeling and chasing deer...
They had a big family dinner the night before the reception and my cousins, aunts, and uncles all did various skits. I got to be part of one of them.

Oh my gosh this was HILARIOUS! I wish I had a copy of the video... I don't even think I can explain it without butchering it, just trust me that my cousins are hilarious...

Disco Super Trouper


We played a lot of games... both make shift like this, and real games like Greed, the Name Game, Password, and Bunco.

Brea's mom, aunt, and grandma made a lot of treats for the reception... they were amazing! We ate well while we were there...

The reception... lol.

DE JA VU!

Cousins. So adorable!

Thanks again Brea and Dot, we seriously had a blast!




6 comments:
Or maybe it was because your Hubby was there with you... ok maybe not. ;)
ok maybe so... ;)
Ohh!!!! I just saw all of our pics you posted! Our computer has been down so I haven't been able to look at your blog for awhile! Thanks billy! Love ya! It kinda made me sad looking at all those pics and fun times!! We need to start getting together more! That was so much fun! Thanks for coming up! I love Brea. She's so cute and reminds me so much of you! Anyways, thanks that made me feel good! I miss those days! I still have that cute book of pics you made me!
p.s. that sucks they ran out of gas! ha ha! kinda funny
very cute lindsey! I had a lot of fun too!
It was so much fun hanging out with you guys! We seriously need to do more ocusin reunions! Thanks for sending the pics, I hope it's okay we used them on our blog....we didn't have a working camera. Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment