Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hangin' Out

Last Saturday Jeff and I had plans to drive up to Clearfield to hang out with our good friends Bridgette and Jeff. Bridge gave me their old washer and dryer last summer, but since we don't have hook-ups, they just sat in her parents backyard all summer AND winter... Well after Brea and Tom found a place to live that had hook-ups, we decided to relieve Bridge's parents of their backyard space and put the washer and dryer in Brea and Tom's apartment!

We had fun going up to Kaysville, loading the washer and dryer, playing with Braxton, going to get food at Chili's, eating at Bridgette's adorable house, and playing Rummikub and Nerts. We had a lot of fun! It was soo good to see you Bridge and hang out with your family, and Brea I loved having you guys there and hanging out as a MARRIED couple!

(Bridge I'm sad we didn't get any pictures with you guys!!) So here are a few oldies:






Oh the good ol' days!


Now that we're done reminiscing...
On our way back south, Tom and Brea were waiting to fill up with gas in Bountiful, and well, didn't make that far. Ha ha. It was kinda funny guys, sorry... Luckily Jeff and I were close by to go get them a gas can and gas so they didn't have to call anyone else...



A few semi's zooming past, one almost lost hat, Jeff attempting to stop traffic, Brea half freaking out, and a few pictures later we were all on our way. Jeff and I stopped at Brea & Tom's to help unload the washer and dryer at their place in Salt Lake, and then came home to Provo. It was pretty late, but worth it. We had a blast!

2 comments:

Blee said...

I was so bummed Drew was sick! I was so excited to see you!! We're going to have to plan something again once Drew's finally better! (He's still practically dying!!) I would love to see you!!

Tom and B said...

That night was a ton of fun! Good memories! Yay for freeway drivers that don't run dumb people over!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...