My Valentine's flowers! Red Gerbera Daisy plant... our first live plant! And the tag says hardy, good thing! ;)

Jeff and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day celebration. On the actual holiday I felt sick and he had to take a call for work, but we celebrated Friday night. He surprised me (kinda, I figured out he was planning something...) by getting together with our friends Cody and Jessica and planning a night away from Provo! We went up to a hotel in Salt Lake, (still out of Provo!) and after straightening out some room complications, we unloaded and the guys fired up Jeff's little Hibachi.

They grilled a few T-bone steaks, brought salad, and stir fry, which turned into shish-ka-bobs. Ha ha, it was fun.


Jessica got Cody a brownie edge pan for V-Day, so she and I ran to a nearby store so she could get stuff to make brownies in it to surprise him with.
After our yummy dinner we went to the clubhouse and sat in the indoor hot tub till we got too hot, (not sure why we even got in that one...) and then went to the outdoor one. After a while we decided rolling in the snow and jumping in the freezing cold pool was in order to enjoy the heat again! Ok, Jess and I only rolled in snow, but Jeff and Cody hid from the clubhouse attendant lady and then swam across the pool! They said it was worse than the snow and that the hot water stung like little needles, once they could finally feel it! Crazy boys. Afterwards we went to Cody and Jess's room and talked, ate brownies, and played Nerts for hours! We had a blast! The next morning we enjoyed a continental breakfast while chatting with the locals, which was quite entertaining, and then played raquetball. They had a way nice facility! After we showered and packed up we headed to the Gateway mall to see the movie Taken. For those who haven't seen it, it was way intense. I have mixed feelings about it. It was good, but I wouldn't ever buy it, and I don't know if i'd see it again. But I enjoyed it for the most part.

After the movie on our way to the car we found this red wall, and I had to take advantage of the photo op. It was Valentine's Day! Red wall pictures were a must.


After Jeff got back from his stop for work we rented Madagascar 2 and just enjoyed a chill evneing at home. It was nice after our fun holiday trip to just relax. :) And, I actually would highly recommend this movie! It was so hilarious! Especially the second time... (We watched it again Sunday before returning it to Redbox...)

Thanks Hon for planning a wonderful Valentine's Day holiday getaway! I love you!

Jeff and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day celebration. On the actual holiday I felt sick and he had to take a call for work, but we celebrated Friday night. He surprised me (kinda, I figured out he was planning something...) by getting together with our friends Cody and Jessica and planning a night away from Provo! We went up to a hotel in Salt Lake, (still out of Provo!) and after straightening out some room complications, we unloaded and the guys fired up Jeff's little Hibachi.

They grilled a few T-bone steaks, brought salad, and stir fry, which turned into shish-ka-bobs. Ha ha, it was fun.


Jessica got Cody a brownie edge pan for V-Day, so she and I ran to a nearby store so she could get stuff to make brownies in it to surprise him with.

After our yummy dinner we went to the clubhouse and sat in the indoor hot tub till we got too hot, (not sure why we even got in that one...) and then went to the outdoor one. After a while we decided rolling in the snow and jumping in the freezing cold pool was in order to enjoy the heat again! Ok, Jess and I only rolled in snow, but Jeff and Cody hid from the clubhouse attendant lady and then swam across the pool! They said it was worse than the snow and that the hot water stung like little needles, once they could finally feel it! Crazy boys. Afterwards we went to Cody and Jess's room and talked, ate brownies, and played Nerts for hours! We had a blast! The next morning we enjoyed a continental breakfast while chatting with the locals, which was quite entertaining, and then played raquetball. They had a way nice facility! After we showered and packed up we headed to the Gateway mall to see the movie Taken. For those who haven't seen it, it was way intense. I have mixed feelings about it. It was good, but I wouldn't ever buy it, and I don't know if i'd see it again. But I enjoyed it for the most part.

After the movie on our way to the car we found this red wall, and I had to take advantage of the photo op. It was Valentine's Day! Red wall pictures were a must.


After Jeff got back from his stop for work we rented Madagascar 2 and just enjoyed a chill evneing at home. It was nice after our fun holiday trip to just relax. :) And, I actually would highly recommend this movie! It was so hilarious! Especially the second time... (We watched it again Sunday before returning it to Redbox...)

Thanks Hon for planning a wonderful Valentine's Day holiday getaway! I love you!




4 comments:
looks like you had a fun v-day! good job jeff...very impressive! you should teach tom a thing or two :)
Your steaks look like they are heart-shaped :) OH, and I am TOTALLY jealous of your friends who got the brownie pan! Is it as wonderful in real life as I dream? :)
Sounds like you had a lot of fun for Valentines Day! We watched Madagascar 2 and loved it as well! Hope you're doing well. Oh, by the way in your last post...I had no idea you could make wedding cakes like that! It is beautiful!
Madagascar 2 the best new animated film ever!!! I find myself quoting it throughout the day and I've only seen it once.
Post a Comment