Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lehi Round-Up

K I know these are a little late in coming... but we've been so busy house/baby-sitting while Jeff's parents are in Spain getting Rick, that I haven't had a chance. So here they are! Nikki and I had a lot of fun taking the little girls to the parade... although all they cared about was the candy... And yes, the other little kids did hog it all, but Tiff still got her little hands in there...

Yay for candy! It was entertaining to watch them run out and get candy... Tiff would try and get as many as she could, while Nea was so excited to just get one, she left the rest! Nea was also pretty good and grabbing empty wrappers when the candy was thrown... ha ha oh well, it was cute, and a good habit I guess...
Joining the big kids, waiting for candy...
Petting Zoo- Jeff's family's llama was there too... So we had to say hi to Como Se...
We also had a lot of fun at the Rodeo. I've always enjoyed going, but it's been a few years since I've had a chance. I'm glad we could make it!
Jeff's battle wound from trying to get me a T-shirt... what a sweetheart ;)

2 comments:

Megan said...

i miss going to parades and being the kid that gets to run out to the street and collect all the goods :( oh well i suppose it's fun to watch right?! i love the pink cowboy hat haha. it has been a long time since i have been to a rodeo as well...glad you had fun for me! ha ha

mandy said...

Come Se llama..oh that cracked me up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...