Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rock Climbing

Jeff and I went rock climbing a few days ago with some friends, Dylan, Trevor, and Kimmy. It was a lot of fun!

We went up AF Canyon... I can't remember the name of the spot...
Jeff swinging, while belaying... I'm pretty sure that's now how you do it Jeff...

The ironic thing about this trip is that the whole reason we got hooked up on our initial blind date is because of rock climbing... and this is the first time we've gone!
Ok i'll tell the story for those who haven't heard it... Jeff and his friends wanted to do a group date on a Tuesday afternoon (last summer) to go rock climbing. Jeff called my cousin Brea, who he knew at Snow College, to see if she'd like to go. She happened to have a boyfriend, so she said, "Call my cousin! She's not dating anyone anymore"... so he did... I was hot and tired from working outside for Orem City all day, and I had to meet with our new landlord, and wasn't sure if i was in the mood for a blind date...so I ended up telling him no. He then caught me off guard by saying, "Oh that's ok, would you like to go out Saturday instead??" He didn't even know me! So I said yes out of not knowing what else to say... and here we are today! And we finally went rock climbing!

3 comments:

The Riries said...

What a cute story! That's so fun. It made me laugh out loud when you reminded me that you absolutely love peanut butter! Flashback to Cold Stone days and you with peanut butter on your face!

Megan said...

i love your blog! i checked out all of your pictures. so you just recently got married?! that is wonderful. i couldn't tell what temple you were at? i LOVE your wedding pictures. the pic where you guys are jumping in the air...very original. glad we found each other!

Danielle and Trenton said...

Hey tag you're it! Check out my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...