We had a blast in San Diego! Here are a bunch of pictures from all our adventures there. Looking back, we realize how much we crammed into the 5 days we were there! It was so fun! We went to La Jolla Beach, went for a bike ride, Mission Beach, the San Diego Temple, Disneyland!, toured a couple pirate ships and a russian submarine, and we learned how to sail a real sailboat! We seriously had a blast! The pictures are out of order, but I guess no one else knows that but us... So enjoy!
Happiest Place on Earth!
Happiest Place on Earth!
La Jolla Beach
Isn't he so cute just playin in the sand?!

Sailing!




5 comments:
Welcome to the blog world!! Sounds like you two had a blast on your honeymoon.
Hey! Welcome to the Blog community. Also, welcome to the family, Lindsay. You are a very welcome addition. I am loving your SD photos and jealous of the great time you guys had.
Hey Lindsey,
Welcome to the family! I am glad you found our blog so we could find yours. It looks like you had a great time in California. I am sure it was so fun. We will see you soon I am sure!
Michelle and John
I love all your cute honeymoon pictures. You looked so pretty at your reception.
I am glad you guys had fun.
Wow! I love your blog pics. and all of your comments. This is the first time I've seen your honeymoon pics. So cute, so fun. You are amazing. I love the pic. with the flower and want a copy to hang on the wall! I also need pics. to put in your old bedroom! Love ya lots!
Mom
Post a Comment