Friday, July 11, 2008

Rick's Home!!!













Jeff's younger brother Rick got home from his mission Wednesday night! Jeff was so excited, as were all the rest of their family... naturally...


We made this Welcome Home sign for him to hang in their kitchen... I told the boys to look excited... Tyler was the only one who understood, apparently...



This is Jeff waiting for his parents and Rick to come out of the airport... He wanted to look like a bum... and I'm pretty sure he succeeded... ha ha... oh how i love him...!

When Rick picked Jeff up from the airport one time from a trip he had a sign that said, "Christofferson" on a torn piece of cardboard and the name trailing down the side, as it's such a long name... Jeff wanted to reiterate this moment for Rick... but we had Jared write "Christofferson" and he wanted to make sure it fit on the cardboard... he didn't quite understand the joke...



I love this picture of Jeff and Rick hugging at the airport... I just wish it was more clear! My camera was on the night setting so it'd show more detail, and apparently I wasn't holding still enough... and then the battery died, so it's the only one we got... but it's still tender! Awww!

It was nice to finally meet Jeff's younger brother... They are so close, and I've heard so much about him... Listening to him and being around him just for those few hours after we got home, I noticed how much he definitely is a Christofferson, and how he reminded me a lot of a mix between Jeff and Alex... interesting... we'll see if that continues once I'm around him more... I'm excited to get to know him better!

1 comment:

Calvin said...

Rick is awesome, crazy he's back already...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...