This is one of my very favorite parts of summer... so much that I have to make a post about it! FRUIT! I love all fruit, from crisp fuji or gala apples, to bananas, to all kinds of melons... especially cantaloupe...
I remember telling my Grandma when I was little I just wanted fruit salad for my birthday... She must've thought that was pretty boring...
oh well, I love it!
I remember telling my Grandma when I was little I just wanted fruit salad for my birthday... She must've thought that was pretty boring...
oh well, I love it!


I love summer!




2 comments:
Hey Lindsey! We just have to say that you guys are such a fun and cute married couple! (but you probably know that right? =) ) Glad to see you guys are enjoying married life, hope your summer keeps being a blast!
Hey Lindsey! I didn't realize you were a fellow fruit lover! I used to ask for big bowls of fruit for my birthday too!
Post a Comment