His most notable accomplishment this month is rolling over! He started doing it 2-3 weeks ago, around 3.5 months old. He can get onto his stomach easily, and does it almost every time we put him on his back. I think he has returned to his back from his belly once or twice as well, though I haven't seen it.
He is also seeming to want to sleep unwrapped now, and fights it when we try to swaddle... He has fallen asleep on his own without being swaddled a few times now, so our swaddling days may be over...
What is it about a sleeping baby?!
He is drooling, what seems like a lot, although then I hear about other babies who have to wear bibs 24/7 or they get chapped chests, and I realize that he really isn't that bad. It just seems like Shad hardly drooled so anything is more than that. He also has seemed to have a bit of a cold so
I'm pretty sure he's teething.
He is starting to try using his hands to pull things to his
mouth or face.
He is all of a sudden starting to look chunky- he has rolls in his thighs- I love it! He also still likes baths, and watching the water run is very fascinating. He loves trying to hold the shower head.
Can get enough of those eyelashes!
Hanging out.
Fuzzy hair!
He is a really happy baby. He's pretty social, easy to get to smile, likes to be held. He doesn't cry unless he needs food or is really tired. He gives me hope that I can survive having more kids! ;)
























No comments:
Post a Comment