Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Art City Days

I ran in the Arty City Days 5k on Saturday, June 7th, with a few friends from our ward- Amber Lovelace, Lisa Moore, Laycie Call, and Trina Esklund.  (And Brandon Call walked it with Laycie and Trina.)

I was proud of myself and that I was able to jog the whole thing!  (Minus the huge hill...)  Maybe I won't die come Ragnar after all...



Thursday, June 12th, was the Kids Funarama Carnival.  They have all kinds of fun things for the kids to do.  You just pay a flat rate of ~$5 for the wrist band and then the kids can play as much as they want!  Love it.  and so does Shad.












 Saturday, June 14th, was the Parade and Fireworks.  Just Shad and I rode down (on my bike- he hung on my back!) to see the parade with Cody and Jessica.

Adalee LOVED getting candy!

We followed our new tradition of take-out Pizza Hut on the high school soccer field to watch the fireworks.  They didn't disappoint!  Shad's love for fireworks has come back full force this year!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...