Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sleepover at Pickett's

Every once in a while Nikki and Spencer invite all the kids over for a sleepover.   This past Friday was Shad's first time!  I don't know if they do this for the chaos fun of it, or if they love us siblings enough to give us a break here and there... or both.  ;)  Either way, it was awesome!  

On Saturday they brought the kids down to Springville to play at the Splash Pad.  I tried to go down and join them but I took Ren and apparently there is a no pet rule... Lame.  At least I snapped a cute picture before getting kicked out...

The kids didn't last too long since it was kinda chilly so they came and played at our house for awhile.  Shad's box slide was a huge hit!  They played for like 2 hours on it...






Thanks again Niddi and Sbesser!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...