Thursday, May 1, 2014

Random April Happenings

Playing with Adalee and Owen

I definitely have a thing for long curly eyelashes!  



Just stretching with Mom.


Chalk with Selene.

Tug-o-war with Nikki and Ralphie.


Super Shad!


Shopping.


Chillin.

Painting his little wooden airplane.

Chores.



Hangin on Dad.


Hangin on Mom.


Playing with cousins.


Takin care of business while practicing public indecency.  Multi-tasker.

Pretty sure that bed is more comfortable than the floor...

Morning selfies.






My little minions.


Brothers.


Shad is starting to get really good at talking to Tyce and trying to make him happy when he's crying.  His favorite method is to sing "Let It Go" to him...













We were driving down University Ave in Provo and Jeff spotted some contacts from New Jersey on the side of the road checking out the construction on the new tabernacle temple.  So we pulled over and he jumped out to go say hi.  I swear, we can't go ANYWHERE without Jeff knowing someone.  Grocery store, public events, restaurants, driving down the road... I guess there's a reason he was Prom King in high school...  ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...