Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ward Swim Party

We had a ward activity last night down at the Spanish Fork pool.  We had dinner at the pavillion and then after the park closed to the public they let us in to swim.  I don't really have any pictures, but I still wanted to make a post about it because we had a blast.  It was kinda chilly since the sun was down most of the time we were swimming, but Shad still loved swimming around under the mushroom/ umbrella thing and going down the slide.  I think he especially loved having his dad there. Jeff went underwater with him a lot and taught him how to hold his breath.  I twas fun to see and talk to ward members, and nice that it was dark and less awkward that way.  It turned out to be a really fun night! 
(Bunch of ward members playing volleyball till the pool closed to the public.  You can see the pool in the background.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...